Thursday, August 11, 2005

My search is over

I am way behind on posts lately so may go post crazy.

for some reason there is a lack of soy based shake mixes in the shake market. At last I find what I've been looking for, and sams wholesale was the lucky winner. I don't like to advertise sams b/c they are part of walmart and walmart is pure evil. Anyways - this sucker is awesome! It comes in choc, van, and straw...but I have yet to see the straw...this amazing canister was only like 13 bucks, compared to the one at albertsons that is half the size and almost the same price. I have begun replacing meals with it and hope to get my weight back down around what it was last summer. I got all the way down to 166lbs. Like 18 months ago which was prob a little too lite. I would like to get back to 175, I feel really good at that number but right now im at 200...ugh I have a ways to go. Wish me luck!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

How does it taste when you mix it with water?

8/11/2005 12:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Another thing.....If Publix "pwns", why do you have marinade from Albertsons on your counter?

8/11/2005 12:13 PM  
Blogger Nathanfooism said...

it tastes like a choc slimfast shake, and i tried an experiment today as well with one. dasani now makes a raspberry flavored water. its like the propel but way cheaper and just as good. so i mixed the 2 and had a choc raspberry shake. quite good!

Publix does pwn but they do not have their own brand of marinade in this flavor. i picked this up for sampling and if i like it i will email publix about it and recommend they try to create there own as well. you know the saying - keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. still go into other stores all the time to see whats going on and stay on the up and up.

8/11/2005 12:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

whats up with deleted comments?

As long as i own my albertson's stock, feel free to consider them an enemy and buy their merchandise.

8/12/2005 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home